Friday, September 3, 2010

NFL Preview

I have neglected my blog for too long. It is less than a week away from what I usually consider the unofficial NFL opening game on Thursday night, but since it is a Vikings game this year, it truly is my opener. After the success (and by success, I mean the enjoyment I got out of reading, since nobody else did) of my MLB preview where each team was represented by a WWE wrestler, I decided to do something similar for the NFL. Each team will be represented by a past or present television show. There will be an explanation of the representative, followed by a very brief analysis of each team, my favorite and least favorite player on each team, and my record prediction for each team. It should be interesting and completely wrong by week 8 or 9. o strap in, because it is NFL preview time!

No comments:

Post a Comment