Thursday, March 18, 2010

Final Four


Final Four
(1) Kansas vs. (1) Syracuse –
I like Boeheim better than Bill Self, but I feel like Syracuse is more prone to play a bad game than Kansas. Consistency has not been much of a problem for Kansas this year since they only lost the two games to Tennessee and Oklahoma State. I’m feeling Aldrich and Collins to pull through for Kansas in this one. Also, I think Xavier Henry will have a big game to raise his stock on the draft board. Pick: Kansas
(1) Kentucky vs. (1) Duke –
I understand that I am boring for picking all #1’s, but that’s just how it turned out. If this game happens it will pit two hated teams and fan bases against each other. I feel like Duke would be underdogs and Kentucky would be more liked by the public, but this shouldn’t be so. For one, both teams played UCONN this year. Duke killed the Huskies while Kentucky could have lost that game. Also, why would you root for that sleaze ball Coach Cal and his group of thugs led by DeMarcus Cousins instead of Coach K and his hard working team led by Scheyer. Schools put on probation: Cal -2 Coach K – 0. However, I’m thinking Kentucky wins this one because of athleticism at the guard position. Damn you, Ashley Judd. Pick: Kentucky

Championship Game
(1) Kansas vs. (1) Kentucky –
five wins is enough for Kentucky. The time has come for Kansas to shut up the kids from Kentucky. I’m picking Kansas and that’s that. I do have a big problem with this game though. Do I care enough about this game to miss Monday Night Raw at the I Wireless Center? I don’t know. Depends if Bret Hart is there I suppose. Pick: Kansas 2010 National Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment